We are kicking things off in January with some awesome organizations so we can be ready for FREE February!
REGISTER below to receive all of the LIVE Event info and to receive any downloadable freebies! FREE.
Also, to learn more details about the projects we will be making, and additional detail you need to know, keep scrolling!
Free February Event
To make things a bit easier, we broke down all the details that you need to know about our FREE February Event!
WHAT IS FREE FEBRUARY: HomeMade’s Free February is a month long event where we will be showing you how to organize and use your fabric scraps to create some fun projects!
THE PRICING AND OPTION KIT: The price for this event is FREE, however you can buy a kit.
In Free February, we’ll make a Scrappy Zippered Pouch, Table Runner and start a scrappy quilt. You’ll choose what pattern you make.
You can provide your own, or you can OPT into the Free February Kit.
The Kit includes supplies that will be used in LIVE classes to help you USE UP your scraps!
- The NEW Scrappiness is Happiness BOOK by Lori Holt – featuring 32 Scrappy Quilt Patterns and full of sorting and cutting tips. We’ll be making a number of Scrappy projects from this book during FREE FEBRUARY. You choose what patterns you love best. 24.50 =MRSP $34.50
- 2 13″ Zippers for scrappy pouches
- 2 Coordinating Zipper pulls $5
- 1/2 yard fusible interfacing 5.00
- 2 leather HomeMade tags 4.00
- 1 roll Hobbs Fusible Batting – Queen Size
- 1 – 1000metre Wonderfil Konfetti White Thread
- 5.5 yards of 44″inch wide or 3.5 yards of 108″ wide fabric of YOUR CHOICE PLEASE. If you need background fabrics for your quilt, choose the 44″wide, if you backing choose the 108″ wide. Let us know in the notes what in stock fabric from the HomeMade Shop you’d like in your kit. You can choose whatever you’re lacking.
You will need to provide a sewing machine and some basic sewing tools (scissors, mats, etc.) to complete the projects we making during the month of February.
WHERE IS THE FREE FEBRUARY EVENT: The Free February Event will be held in our HomeMade with Jennifer Tryon Facebook group. You will need to have access to Facebook in order to participate in the group chats and to see our live Sessions.
In the Facebook group, can share your progress, ask questions, and meet other makers who have joined the event!
WHEN IS FREE FEBRUARY: Below is our class schedule for the month of February 2023;
Monday January 16, 2023 – Sorting Your Scraps – Colour vs Size – Which way is right for you?
Monday January 30, 2023 – Storage Solutions – How to store your fabric so you can see it, use it and above all…admire it.
Monday February 6, 2023 – Scrappy Pouch – Learn to Sew a Zippered Pouch made from Scraps. Free downloadable Pattern. To be Released.
Monday February 13, 2023 – Pillow or Wall Hanging– Choose Your Own scrap Pattern. (Jen will be making the Busy Bee pattern from the book in the Kit.)
Monday February 20, 2023 – Tulip Table Runner – We’ll be making first block of Tulip (Jen will be using the Tulip pattern in the book in the kit. )
Monday February 27, 2023 – Starting Scrappy Quilt – Cutting, pressing, Sewing Your Block – You choose your pattern. (32 patterns available in the book provided in the Kit.
WILL CLASS REPLAYS BE AVAILABLE: Yes, you will have access to all class replays which means that you can organize and sew at your own pace.
WHAT SEWING MACHINE DO I NEED FOR THIS EVENT?: Any sewing machine you have will be fine!