Handwritten Embroidered Tea Towel for Mother’s Day.
I can’t think of a more heart-warming Mother’s Day Gift.
Below is how to take an old handwritten family recipe and turn it into embroidery stitches on a tea towel using the Janome S9 Indigo. This project makes the perfect, most heart-warming gift just in time for Mother’s Day. I’ve used the Free Janome Acusketch App on my iPad to transform my grandmother’s old handwritten recipe into an embroidery file and hand stitched them onto a vintage tea towel.
Janome Skyline S9 Indigo
Find your local Canadian Janome Dealer here https://www.janome.ca/en-ca/find-a-dealer/
Find your local American Janome Dealer here https://www.janome.com/find-a-dealer/
Or buy local and online:
- CANADA https://www.thequiltstore.ca/collections/janome/products/janome-skyline-s9
- USA https://www.janome.com/
- CANADA – https://amzn.to/2zbPgdm
- USA – https://amzn.to/3d6jY64
- Canada https://amzn.to/35tFsaq
- USA – https://amzn.to/2Weegsg
- Canada https://amzn.to/2SAZWsH
- USA – https://amzn.to/
Their won’t be a dry eye in the house.